Saturday, October 3, 2009

Setting up blog

It's 3rd October and I'm setting up a blog as a record of my trip that starts on 14th October from Heathrow to Buenos Aires and then Patagonia to Santiago to Auckland to Sydney and then hopefully South Africa.......all in the space of 6 weeks, and all because it's been an ambition of mine to do it. So, this bit is learning how to set it up and use it to keep in touch with friends, and have a permanent record my travels. So, I'd better find out what to do next....

3 comments:

  1. Hey baby. I guess this is the start of your big adventure then. Make sure you post lots of pictures. I love you X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Roaming Silver Fox, wow what a trip ya havin, wot with beer, trains, beer, trains, a bit of culture and a splash of beer and a few more trains, could it get any better? Have fun mate,
    Piet d'or
    Breezeeee

    ReplyDelete